- Chicken - 1/2kg ( boneless )
- Ginger garlic paster - 1 1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 2tsp
- Chilli Sauce - 1tsp
- Soya Sauce - 1tsp
- Ajinomoto - a pinch (Optional)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Ginger - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
Garlic - 1tsp (finely chopped)
Onion - 1 medium (chopped in squares)
Capsicum - 2 medium (chopped in squares)
Green Chillies - 2 nos (slit)
Celery - handful (chopped)
Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
Soya sauce - 1 tsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tsp
Ajinomoto - a pinch (Optional)
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut the chicken in to small pieces and marinate it using the ingredients under "For marination" for about 1 hr.
2. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken pieces until cooked.
3. In the remaining oil, add ginger and garlic and saute them until the raw smell disappears.
4. Next add onion, capsicum and green chillies and saute.
5. Once the onion turns transparent add the celery and fried chicken pieces and mix well.
6. Finally add the sauces, ajinomoto and salt and mix well.
7. Yummy chilli chicken is ready to be served with Vegetable fried rice.