- Chicken Legs - 6
- Coriander Powder - 1tsp
- Cumin Seed Powder - 1tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
- Kastoori methi (dry fenu greek leaves) - 1tsp
- Oil - 2tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1tbsp
- Peppercorns Powder - 1tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 2tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1tsp
- Red Colour - a pinch (optional)
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Yogurt - 6tbsp
- Chat masala to taste
1. Clean and Cut 2 or 3 long slits on each piece. Apply salt ,chilli pdr and lime juice all over the chicken and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Make marination with ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, kastoori methi ,turmeric powder, garam masala powder and red colour to a smooth paste. Add 1/2 tsp salt to the paste and mix well with yogurt and oil
3. Apply it all over the chicken, making sure to apply well between all the slits and inside
4. Preheat your oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit. Cook for 20 to 35 minutes till the chicken is tender.
5. Remove from oven and serve hot, garnished with sliced onions,chat powder and lime wedges.and also can be heated on griddle if serving later.