- Pizza crust -1 (medium sized)
- Tomato ketchup - 3 tbsp
- Onion - 1/4 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum - 1 (thinly sliced)
- Salami - 6 slices
- Sausage - 1 small (sliced)
- Mozzarella cheese - 100 gms
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
1. Evenly spread the tomato ketchup on the pizza crust.
2. On top add the chopped onion and capsicum.
3. Shred half of the mozzarella cheese on the crust.
4. Arrange the salami and sausage on top and shred the remaining cheese.
5. Finally coat the pizza with olive oil.
6. Preheat the oven and bake the pizza in grill mode for 6 mins.
7. Serve immediately.