- Fish -250 gms (any fleshy fish)
- Potato - 250 gms (boiled and mashed)
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Green chillies- 3 (finely chopped)
- Garlic Paste - 1tsp
- Cumin Powder - 3/4tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Cook fish separately by adding little salt and remove its bones and skin.
2. Shred the fish pieces and keep aside.
3. Mix together mashed potatoes, green chillies, garlic paste, cumin powder and shredded fish.
4. Make small oval shaped pieces and roll it in bread crumbs.
5. Carefully deep fry the fish croquettes until it turns golden brown.
6. Yummy fish croquettes are ready to be served.